ERP Solution for Operations Lead
Ensure your company is operating at peak efficiency
Your title may be Supply Chain VP, VP of Operations, VP of Manufacturing, or Chief Operations Officer (COO), but you manage all manufacturing and operational processes. From equipment to staff to suppliers, you are constantly striving to increase productivity, lower costs, and improve quality.
You’re responsible for managing the manufacturing and operational processes at your company. Your duties include:
- Setting the operational strategy of for the organization, including outsourcing, contract manufacturing, partnerships, material sourcing, and more
- Working with purchasing to ensure quality standards are met and supply levels are maintained
- Optimizing manufacturing and financial investments
- Implementing industry best practices, including six sigma, KANBAN, and continuous improvement
You need real-time visibility into all aspects of your organization so you can make sure the operations are running smoothly.
KPIs Operations Leads may want to set up and monitor:
- Operations Productivity
- Product Production Costs
- Product Quality
- Product Line Profitability
- New Product Time to Market
- Supplier Costs
- Transportation Costs
- Transportation Delivery (SLA)
- Sub-Contractor Performance
- Available to Promise %
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Service Quality
Why LOGIX ERP?
LOGIX ERP is an integrated financial and business management solution that helps you run your business more effectively. From accounting to CRM to manufacturing and distribution, LOGIX is an Enterprise Resource Management (ERP) solution that provides a full view of your company in real time. Built on a robust technical platform, LOGIX ERP can run on premise or in the cloud.
Best of all, you are charged by the resources your company needs, not by the number of users that access the system (like other ERP vendors do). That means that everyone in your organization can be granted access to the information they need for their role without incurring additional expense to your business.
- One system that integrates your company’s financial management, operations, and CRM.
- Built using industry standard technology.
- Run on premise or in the cloud.
- Charged by the resources needed, not per user.