ERP Solution for Field Services Lead
Improve Customer Satisfaction with World-Class Field Services
Your title might be Director or VP of Field Services, but you are in charge of the field service and repair function of the organization. Between scheduling field personnel and equipment, ensuring customer satisfaction, guaranteeing SLAs are met, not to mention being a profit center, you need to make sure you and your staff have real-time access to all the information needed for the operation to run smoothly every day.
You oversee the company’s field service and repair functions and are responsible for:
- Developing processes for efficient and optimal customer service
- Ensuring availability of staff and equipment, including on-hand inventory
- Ensuring staff is properly trained and have access to necessary documentation for every service call
- Ensuring customer satisfaction through prompt, accurate service
- Managing compliance with SLAs and warranties
- Tracking costs and service times
- Implementing proactive and preventive technologies to expedite problem resolution
You need access to real-time information on every aspect of your operation, so you know when there’s a problem before it becomes a major issue.
KPIs Field Service Leads may want to set up and monitor:
- Services Revenue and Profitability (Drill to job type and employee)
- 1st Touch Resolution Rate
- % of Jobs Delivered on Time and Budget
- Average Time to Resolve
- Completion to Invoiced time
- Upsell/Extra Quote Rate
- Billable Hour %
- Overtime Hours
- Customer Satisfaction
Why LOGIX ERP?
LOGIX ERP is an integrated financial and business management solution that helps you run your business more effectively. From accounting to CRM to manufacturing and distribution, LOGIX is an Enterprise Resource Management (ERP) solution that provides a full view of your company in real time. Built on a robust technical platform, LOGIX ERP can run on premise or in the cloud.
Best of all, you are charged by the resources your company needs, not by the number of users that access the system (like other ERP vendors do). That means that everyone in your organization can be granted access to the information they need for their role without incurring additional expense to your business.
- One system that integrates your company’s financial management, operations, and CRM.
- Built using industry standard technology.
- Run on premise or in the cloud.
- Charged by the resources needed, not per user.