Logix for Integrated Resource Planning
The system is able to administratively and financially manage multiple independent branches with the ability to get reports at the branch, enterprise or group level making it the ideal solution for large and medium-sized Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP).
Our Strategic Principles
- We strive to achieve customer satisfaction and serve them better.
- We aim at building a strong relationship of friendship and trust with customers.
- We believe in providing our customer with all financial and administrative consultations.
- Unified system access.
- Imports and exports from Excel.
- Arabic English.
- Multi-activity and multi-branches.
- Continuous technical support and permanent updating.
- User’s selection of interface colors and screensavers.
- Archiving documents and the possibility of recall.
- Logix Mobile – compatible with all smart devices.
- Accessible from anywhere on the Internet / Intranet: Employees, suppliers, contractors, and others can submit business orders, agendas, and quotations from any device via the browser.
- Security. Data Accessibility: Advanced security features authorize users to perform specific tasks and display the only data required to perform their functions.
- Customization of reports and queries: Integrated reporting and information tools that provide information at the project, branch or corporate level to streamline reports.
- Flexibility in workflow and approvals: Creation of workflows and approval of applications such as: quotations, self-service, leave applications, agenda.
- Eliminate redundancy in data entry (duplications): Schedules, proposals, tasks, and more are only entered once and used in project planning and billing to save time and minimize errors in data entry.
- Easy to manage: There is no need to install any special programs on the user’s device, so the administrator will only manage the server and will not care about the large number of users.
LOGIX ERP Products
General Accounts Management
- Building an accounting tree that suits the type and nature of the enterprise and the size of its business.
- Identifying the cost centers of the enterprise to know about each center of expenses and revenues.
- Managing cash, accounting entries and financial system reports (balance sheet, income statement, etc.)
- Preparing budget estimates to know their deviation from the actual budget.
- Reviewing documents for approval or rejection and then migration.
- Managing accounting periods, fiscal years and final closing works.
- Connecting with the (Sales – Stores – Procurement – Fixed Assets – Human Resources) Systems.
- Defining and arranging items according to the user’s desire.
- Flexibility in pricing items.
- Multiple item units.
- Comparing inventory results with actual stocks.
- Calculating costs in any of the universally recognized methods.
- Input and output operations through stored documents.
- Reports of various warehouses according to categories, collections or stores.
- Connecting with the (Procurement – Accounts – Sales) Systems.
- Managing and calculating the costs of procurement processes.
- Managing supplier data and analyzing their levels.
- Opening a credit, determining expenses and tracking goods.
- Analyzing supplier quotations.
- Connecting with the (Warehouses – Accounts) Systems.
- Managing customer data and tracking their debts.
- Handling offers, orders, invoices and returns and tracking sales reports.
- Controlling sales operations at the level of (customers, representatives, areas, … etc).
- Tracking collected amounts.
- Determining the debt limit for each customer.
- Connecting with the (Warehouses – Accounts) Systems..
Customer Relationship Management
- Helping to build individual relationships and acquire their loyalty and maintain them.
- Contributing to reduce costs and increase profits.
- Extrapolating customers’ opinions and preferences.
- Increasing sales by diagnosing customer desires.
Fixed Assets Management
- Defining fixed assets.
- Stating the purchase of fixed assets and their property.
- Stating the sale of fixed assets taking into account the existence of losses or profits.
- Reviewing all fixed assets acquired during a specified period.
- Inventorying fixed assets.
- Calculating depreciation.
- Connecting with the accounts system and cost centers.
- Dividing the project into several phases and identifying the tasks required in all phases.
- Completing the project according to the required quality, in the estimated time and as per the specified cost.
- Dividing the project and comparing it with what is planned to know the deviations and treatment thereof.
- Managing and processing invoices according to contracts concluded.
- Additional works.
- Completion percentage.
Documentation Management - E-Archiving
- Archiving and retrieving all papers and documents whenever desired at any time and from any place.
- Eliminating the paper burden of the enterprise.
- Reducing expenses and saving a lot of money, effort and time spent in manual archiving.
- Keeping up with the times and realizing the policy of the development enterprise.
- Registering employees and entering all their personal data.
- Administrative structure of the enterprise.
- Movements of employees, including transfer – training – mandate – promotion – and others.
- Calculating leave balance and end of service benefits.
Wages & Salaries
- Calculating monthly salaries.
- Allowances and deductions
- Annual premiums / bonuses
- Extracting payrolls
- Connecting with the accounts system and cost centers.
Attendance & Leave
- Connecting the fingerprint system directly to the system so that the delays, absence and overtime are calculated directly without the need for manual intervention.
- Ability to connect the system to more than one fingerprint device.
- Importing and exporting from fingerprint device to the system and vice versa.
- Automating all paper forms that belong to the employee and converting them from manual work to electronic work.
- The possibility of adding a workflow to each model separately so that it is automatically converted according to the pre-defined route; Example: Application for Leave – The form is filled out by the employee and then sent to his line manager – from the line manager to HR and so on.